Contact InformationContact Randy Blaschke
Austin, TX, United States
More Information2004 BMW R1150GS Black with red seats. Single owner. It has 61093 miles, mostly touring miles, not a commuter bike. Continental Attack 2 tires on front and rear with about 2800 miles. Asking $5000.
Single owner, garaged and well maintained with the help of Lone Star BMW (no longer in business) and CuznBob’s in Austin. Some maintenance help from various members of the BMW Sport Touring Family.
- BMW side system cases
- Wunderlich crash bars
- Givi E52 Maxia top case
- Black Bill Russell touring saddle and extra black stock rear seat.
- Sylvania DHC HID driving lights
- PIAA Halogen hi-beam driving lights
- Skid plate
- Micatech Center Stand catalytic converter guard.
- Garmin Zumo - top left button cover broken but still works
- Milled aluminum oil filler cover
- USB and power port on handle bars
- RAM ball for phone mount on handle bars
Picture with red seats was taken when the bike was new.
This Ad has been viewed 204 times.